Treat A Stye

Styes are caused by a bacteria, and a good way to get one of these nasty little growths is the practice of bad hygiene. Eye styes are formed from bacteria that manages to infiltrate eyelash follicles. The best way I know to treat a stye is by simply preventing them. Last year I had a friend that got these hideous growths very frequently, it made me very curious to know what caused them. These things can be so ugly, that they can make you want to hide your face for as long as the stye is visible. With this person being my friend, we shared everything, and one day after waking up from a nights rest my face was infected as well.

If you ever had one of these nasty little bumps, then you would be looking up information on how to get rid of a stye overnight. Not to brag, but my friend and myself aren't that bad in the looks department, but with this newly added hindrance we both turned from beauty to the beast. No puss filled growth on a human body ever made them happy, they only become self-conscious and worried about their appearance. Now remember my friend and I shared everything until I found out what caused me to have to get eye stye treatment.

As I stated earlier I started to study what was causing her to get styes in the first place in my effort to help her. People get styes from rubbing their eyes, poor hand washing, and, like my friend, an easy allergic reaction for the tiny microbes. I was not one of them but although I love her to death, with all due respect my friend is a bodily sanitary person but now with her hands. She may spend and receive money all day then eat without washing her hands. A person must know money and door handles are some of the most germ infested areas that we must touch. A person then touches his or her face then he or she becomes infected.

As you can see my stye was obtained by sharing mascara with my friend and nothing more. The connection between Mascara and an Eye Stye is this, a massive source of the bacteria that invades your eyelash follicles is from your mascara wand. Most folks don't realize how much bacteria is essentially on that wand. If you are especially subject to eye styes or bacterial infections, rethink how you use your mascara. Getting that last drop from the tube isn't worth a trip to the eye doctor just to treat a stye, for simply being negligent. And again, if you are subject to eye styes, replace your mascara more often than normally. It was indeed hard to tell my friend on initial discovery of why she and now I were getting these abnormal growths. When I told her we had to stop sharing mascara, or any other personal items as such, it seems she got a little offended but later she came around.

One general treatment for an eye stye is to keep the infected area completely cleaned and to apply a warm compressed face towel daily to minimize stye tenderness. Now that I know this, I hate to see women taking turns using mascara and having a chance for potentially spreading bacteria. I am now free from styes since I know what causes them. As of lately my friend and no longer share such personal item's. She still gets them periodically. But she has made great strides in her hand washing routines, and this has greatly dwindled her re occurrence of needing to treat styes. Many people want to know how to treat a stye but the best method I know is cleanliness.

I've searched for many methods for my friend to help here get rid of styes for good. One day I stumble upon his natural remedy that has cut her infections by at least 97%! Please click on the following link for a product that I fully endorse. Visit http://styetreatment.biz/ to discover the best method on the net.

0 comments:

Post a Comment